General and definitions
- The Regulations define the rules for the provision of electronic services, including the use of the Website and the rights and obligations of the Website Owner and User.
- Each User of the Website should read the Regulations before using the electronic services offered on the Website.
- The Regulations are available on the site of the Website at:www.familiesdoubts.com and are made available to the User free of charge at any time in a way that allows obtaining, reproducing and saving the content of the regulations using the ICT system used by the User.
- The Website owner provides services electronically in accordance with the Regulations.
- Using the Website is free of charge.
- Basic definitions of terms used in the Regulations:
– Regulations: Regulations of the Website enabling signing Petitions at the address: familiesdoubts.com;
– Website Owner: Natalia Zimniewicz;
– User: an individual who is over 18 years of age and has full legal capacity and uses Electronic Services provided by the Website Owner via the Website;
– Electronic Service/Way/Means – a service within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz.U. 2016.1030 consolidated text as amended), provided electronically by the Service Provider to the User via the Website;
– Website: internet portal located at the internet address of www.familiesdoubts.com, through which the Website Owner provides the User with Electronic Services specified in § 2 para. 1 of the Regulations;
– Petition – content created by the Website Owner in accordance with the system of Catholic values in the form of: expressing approval or acknowledgment, gratitude, complaint, regrets, suggestion to change the law, canon law, request for a decision, resolution or other action in a case involving the contributor of the Petition, social life or values that require special protection in the name of the common good and the Christian world.
Types of services
- The Website Owner offers the following types of services provided electronically:
- Internet service, operating via the website at www.familiesdoubts.com, under which the Website Owner may create Petitions and send them to their addressees, and the User may:
– electronically sign (support) Petitions created by the Website Owner,
– view active Petitions on the Website;
- Newsletter – the Electronic Service provided by the Website Owner consisting in sending to the User via e-mail regular messages with information, including about new products on the Website, new Petitions and information about other websites and social initiatives of the Website Owner or other entities conducting social and cultural activities.
- The technical condition necessary to use the Website is the User having:
– a computer, laptop or other multimedia device,
– access to the Internet,
– an e-mail account.
- Conclusion of a contract for the provision of electronic services takes place via the Website through the Internet by means of the User using the Electronic Service offered by the Website.
- The User may terminate the use of Electronic Services at any time by leaving the Website. In such case, the contract for the provision of electronic services is terminated automatically.
- The Website Owner may terminate the contract with the User for the provision of electronic services with immediate effect in the event of finding the User in breach of these Regulations.
- The User is not able to use the Website anonymously or using a nickname.
- The administrator of personal data provided by the User when using the Website is: Natalia Zimniewicz, e-mail address to contact: email@example.com.
- In order to sign the Petition, the Website User is obliged to fill in a consent form for the processing their personal data, including to sign the Petition and forwarding it to the addressee. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to sign the Petition. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to sign the Petition.
- Providing personal data for the purposes of the Newsletter service is voluntary, but necessary to provide this service to the User.
- The User’s personal data will be processed in order to conclude and execute the contract for the provision of Electronic Services concluded with the Website Owner, i.e. to sign using the functionality of the Petition Website published by the Owner, to submit the Petition, which the User signed to its addressee, as well as to deliver the Newsletter to the Users registered for the purposes of the Newsletter service.
- The Website Owner informs that the Website User has the right to request from the Website Owner access to their personal data, its correction or deletion.
- THE SERVICE OWNER ASSUMES THAT THE USER OF THE SERVICE WHO GAVE CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF ITS PERSONAL DATA MAY WITHDRAW THE CONSENT AT ANY TIME. FOR THIS PURPOSE PLEASE SEND INFORMATION ABOUT WITHDRAWING THE CONSENT TO KONTAKT@FAMILIESDOUBTS.COM. WITHDRAWAL OF THE CONSENT HAS NO EFFECT ON THE LEGALITY TO PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA, WHICH HAD BEEN PERFORMED ON THE BASIS OF THE USER’S CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
- THE BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS THE CONSENT OF INDIVIDUAL USERS EXPRESSED UNDER ARTICLE 23 PARAGRAPH 1 ITEM 1 AND ARTICLE 27 PARAGRAPH 2 ITEM 1 OF THE LEGAL ACT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF 29 AUGUST 1997 AND ARTICLE 6 PARAGRAPH 1A) OF THE REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679.
- THE WEBSITE OWNER ADVISES THAT THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE ADDRESSEES OF THE PETITIONS SIGNED BY THE USER THROUGH THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE.
- The Website allows the Owner to create and publish Petitions on the Website, and the User to sign electronically (support) Petitions created by the Owner and to send the Petitions to the addressee by means of electronic communication means.
- The petition should be made in Polish or in a foreign language with a translation into Polish.
- The Petition can be signed only after reading the content of the Petition and using the functionality of the Website named: “Sign the Petition”.
- A petition is active (published) on the Website for the period indicated by the Website Owner, but not less than 1 week and not longer than 3 years. During the period of Petition’s activity, the Website Users can support it by submitting an electronic signature using the Website functionality called: “Sign the Petition”.
- After the end of the Petition period, the Owner may send the Petition via the Website to its recipient. After this period, the Petition may be removed from the Website.
- The website does not allow commenting on the content of the Petition.
- The Petition cannot be signed anonymously or using a nickname.
- The Website is not responsible for content from the Users other than the Website Owner posted on the Website.
- A User is prohibited from providing content that is:
– offensive or vulgar,
– calling for terrorism or causing riots,
– infringing copyright or other intellectual property rights belonging to third parties,
– constituting commercial offers and commercial information,
– incompliant with the purpose of the Website,
– incompatible with the system of Christian values.
- Content created by the User violating paragraph 9 or other provisions of these Regulations will be removed by the Service Owner without prior notice.
- Using the Newsletter requires the User to enter an e-mail address and submit statements regarding the acceptance of the Regulations and consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the Newsletter service.
- The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- The User may at any time opt out of the Newsletter by using the “Turn off Newsletter” functionality on the Website or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User can send complaints about the electronic services provided electronically, to the following e-mail address:email@example.com
- The complaint should contain a description of the problem (reason for the complaint) and full details of the entity submitting the complaint, including the e-mail address to which the Service Provider can send information on how to settle the complaint.
- The Website Owner is obliged to recognize each complaint. Complaints are processed within 14 days in the sequence they were received
Exclusion of the responsibility of the Website Owner
The Service Provider is not responsible for:
– the accuracy of any data provided by the User;
– any actions of the User or a person authorized by the User to act on their behalf, including for using the Website contrary to its intended purpose and to these Regulations;
– for an interruption in access to the Website and Electronic Services caused by reasons independent of the Service Owner and in the event of technical breaks for maintenance and related to the implementation of improvements;
– for loss of User’s data caused by incorrect operation of the equipment, system, other User’s software.
For matters not stipulated under the Regulations, the provisions of the generally applicable law apply.